Monday, May 22, 2017

Fresh flower experts: panicking bride here! Fresh roses for wedding are being delivered too early by mistake. Help and consolation needed! gardening

Hello all! I'm a bride getting married this weekend, Saturday to be specific. I ordered 250 fresh long-stemmed roses to use for bouquets and centerpieces. They were supposed to be delivered to my home on Thursday (per advice from the supplier, to allow the roses to hydrate and open before the wedding.) Now they are coming tomorrow (Tuesday.) The supplier said it is too late to change the delivery date because they are imported. It's too late to order more and frankly, I can't afford to replace these. I can store them in my basement which stays pretty cool. It also is damp down there, though. I may have access to some refrigerators in town at the community center.

  1. Should I be concerned? Can I keep them looking nice until Saturday?

  2. What should I do with them?

Any tips are appreciated, and feel free to tell me "it's going to be okay," because I really need it right now! Thank you in advance!



Submitted May 22, 2017 at 08:59PM by mjosephson http://ift.tt/2qHxBn6 gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment