Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Cat eats EVERYTHING Pets

Mods feel free to take this down if needed- Hi, I have a 9? month old kitten named Vermin and he eats anything and everything. Along with people food, he's tried to eat tin foil, bottle caps, q tips, hair, strings, crumbs, plastic, leaves, refrigerators, wires, lights, paper, and an hour ago I was so scared he ate a pill that I knew that I needed to make him stop. He always has food since he's a tad underweight from being a stray and When he behaves I even give him treats but nothing stops him. I've tried every training technique I know and then some I found online. He refuses to listen. Will he just grow out of it, does he have something wrong, or is he just a giant asshole?



Submitted May 03, 2017 at 02:43PM by gayweedandcats http://ift.tt/2pX6Dsd Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment