Monday, August 1, 2016

Could I build a refrigerator if I time-travelled to the middle ages without any modern tool? AskScienceDiscussion

Sometimes I think about how I would build modern technology by myself in some scenario where there is basically no technology.

I chose the middle ages for convenience's sake because there is more or less all technology that I think I could eventually manage to make by myself without much help, but it would take me just a lot of time.

Would I (an average person) be able to make enough electricity and use it for that purpose?

Would I be able to find all the needed materials, including the gas needed for the compression, and somehow store it for later use?

If not an average person, could a trained engineer be able to do it on their own?



Submitted August 02, 2016 at 03:06AM by 2Punx2Furious http://ift.tt/2aY0Fgu AskScienceDiscussion

No comments:

Post a Comment