Monday, June 20, 2016

Help with a dream. It has been in my head for days now and need help with a meaning. Dreams

I had a dream that is driving me crazy. I just suddenly appeared on a beach and I took note to the heat and how bright it was. I was in a white shirt and I could see buildings off in the distance, I walked a bit on a small sidewalk next to the sand. I remember thinking it was really bright but it was warm and I felt ok. I walked a bit further and I came to a reach in refrigerator from my old work. It was a huge table/fridge. I was like why is this here and I had this urge to look inside. I got very sad and almost tearful as I opened the door and found my camera. the whole bottom of the reach in was in like an inch of water and my camera as i picked it up was dripping water out of it. I looked at it and it was like someone stabbed me in the heart. I walked away camera in hand and in a total daze. I felt heartbroken and I looked at the sun and it started to burn me and then I realized I was dreaming and I woke up.



Submitted June 20, 2016 at 02:40PM by mynameistoast http://ift.tt/28Ip6zZ Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment