Monday, June 20, 2016

Heaven is getting kinda full... Jokes

Heaven is getting kinda full, so St. Peter thinks of an idea to only let people in if they had a really bad last day on earth.

A man walks up to the pearly gates, and St. Peter asks him about his last day on earth. The man responds, "It was horrible. I just KNEW my wife was cheating on me, so I came home from work early to find a man hanging off my apartment balcony, trying to get away. I stomped on his hands and he fell into the bushes below. I could tell he was still alive, so I grabbed the biggest thing I could find - my refrigerator. I pushed it over the balcony and had a heart attack in the process."

St. Peter had pity on the man and let him into Heaven.

The next man came up and explained his story to St. Peter. "I was working out in my apartment, lost my balance, and toppled over my balcony. Luckily, I was able to grab onto the balcony below mine, but some prick stomped on my fingers and made me fall. Next thing I remember seeing was a refrigerator falling straight towards me."

St. Peter had pity on the man and let him into Heaven.

The next man came up. St. Peter asked him about his last day on earth. The man says, "Just imagine you're naked, in a refrigerator."



Submitted June 20, 2016 at 09:18PM by mr1337 http://ift.tt/28K144V Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment