Wednesday, February 3, 2016

When is a good time to start bringing VFTs and Sarracenia out of dormancy? SavageGarden

I've kept my VFTs in the refrigerator for the last few months and the Sarracenia in my unheated garage, I'm wondering when I could/should start trying to wake them up? Is it just checking for my last frost date or can I start them up indoors to get a jump on the season?

I don't want to do it too early and have them burn out before the growing season is over, if that's even a realistic outcome or if it takes multiple seasons to burn out, still new to me.

I'm in Ohio, it's 60 degrees today, 32 degrees tomorrow. Spring may take awhile to actually show up or it might be next week, never really know. Thanks



Submitted February 03, 2016 at 09:01PM by whats_yours http://ift.tt/1nN1bDt SavageGarden

No comments:

Post a Comment