Friday, February 5, 2016

Man goes to a doctor Jokes

Man goes to see a doctor. After Doctor asked him what is going on, he answers: in very deep voice "Doctor, my voice is just too deep. I cannot live like this anymore. Please do something". Doctor: "There is nothing really what I can do about it. Sorry everybody has a different voice." Man: *in a very deep voice "Please doctor you have to help me" Doctor: "Sir, there is only one possibility. To cut your balls off and I am sure you would not quite like that." Man: *in a very deep voice "Yes I don't care just do it. I can't live like this." After a week since the man's testicles had been removed, he comes back to the doctor. Man:in a thin voice: "Doctor now I sound like a woman. Not having two balls is just too much. Can you give me one back ?" Doctor: *sighs :"OK, let's stitch one ball back. Nurse ! Take out this man's testicle from the refrigerator, please !" Nurse: *in a very deep voice: "Wait,you mean the refrigerator where we store the apricots ?"



Submitted February 05, 2016 at 08:30PM by macka123 http://ift.tt/1VURAFc Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment