Friday, February 5, 2016

Don't Blink shortscarystories

The curtains danced together while the sounds of the refrigerator echoes behind me as I sat alone at the kitchen table that seats four. The heat was on. Warm, as my tired progressed, my mind pondered various circumstances of what have become today. "I haven't blinked", I thought, as I starred into space with my peripheral at its peak. I can see clearly around me. "Nah", "I had to blink at some point," I pondered. Still starring into space, the three figures I see sitting simultaneously shakes their heads in disagreement.

I don't know what frightened me most...

The fact I'm alone and I see them...

Or that they can hear my thoughts...



Submitted February 06, 2016 at 10:33AM by CaponeComments http://ift.tt/1T4kCnU shortscarystories

No comments:

Post a Comment