Monday, February 22, 2016

Apocalypse preppers prep preps for apocalypse LibraryofBabel

This is to notify the neighborhood that I have fortified the refrigerator carton in which my family and I reside and armed myself with a selection of personal firearms, all of which have received 5 star reviews on Amazon dot guns. Henceforth, I will assume that any persons approaching my dwelling uninvited are doing so with nefarious designs on my extensive reserves of Hormel chili with beans and Dinty Moore beef stew. They will taste my wrath instead.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else has started spitting up what look to be coffee grounds after that green fog blew through town yesterday.



Submitted February 22, 2016 at 10:07PM by UncleKerosene http://ift.tt/1PSxGco LibraryofBabel

No comments:

Post a Comment