Tuesday, June 2, 2015

[Room Shares]: 2 bedrooms in 3br apt in Greenpoint Brooklyn for 12 month. 1100 rent each NYCapartments

Two of my roommates decided to leave the apartment (one finished grad school and the other wanted a one bedroom). So, I'm seeking two roommates (individuals should contact me too!) to fill the two open bedrooms in our three bedroom apartment signing a 12 month lease. We love the apartment - more than enough space, easy access to both the G and the 7 (<20 minutes into midtown) and other young tenants in the building.

The room easily fits a full/queen size bed, large dresser and desk. Utilities are not included which average 50-60 a month per roommate. The apartment has a new kitchen and bathroom. The location is unbeatable. We have easy access to the subway and are close to coffee/food/bars. It's a 10 minute walk to the Greenpoint NYSC.

I am 24. I've been traveling for work M-Th for the past 10 months, so I'm pretty much the ideal roommate (just kidding). I went to Penn State and this will be my second year in NYC. I'm looking for a roommate who is easy to live with. Prefer someone in their 20's with a similar background. Not interested in couples.

The bedroom shown is my bedroom - you'd be moving into a room of the exact size. There is a washer/dryer in the building but it sucks - so we typically walk down the street to do laundry. We have a gas stove, full size refrigerator and a dishwasher.

approx bedroom dimensions: 18x15 (I really don't know)

http://ift.tt/1eO4WDQ

Message me with any questions/to meet up and see the apartment.



Submitted June 03, 2015 at 05:08AM by sxixrx http://ift.tt/1KC0Jxc NYCapartments

No comments:

Post a Comment