Friday, June 5, 2015

[other] Add me on Snapchat and I'll send you only the finest pictures of my household appliences teenagers

It's Friday night. What better way to spend Friday night than receive state of the art photos of only the highest quality household, and kitchen appliances. I have wooden spoons, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners and so much more all waiting to be sent to you! Add me on snapchat: mcclure.sean to receive these truly breathtaking photos. If you are not 100% satisfied with your photos you get all your money back

TL:DR: bored af, will send photos of shit in my kitchen/house

Update: evil family swine have swarmed the kitchen, for the time being I will only be photographing non-kitchen appliances



Submitted June 06, 2015 at 07:04AM by KillerBunny_Facestab http://ift.tt/1FzzvUj teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment