Friday, June 9, 2017

$987.50 -- Anytime in June, or July 1 -- Your own private bathroom & bedroom, with one roommate; garage included; heat and hot water included (nice alternative to a studio or 1-bedroom) bostonhousing

Consider being my roommate for fourteen months, in a great 2-bedroom apartment I already have, where you'd get your own private bathroom. Since we would have separate bathrooms, this can be a nice, affordable, very lucky alternative to a studio or 1-bedroom. Near the "T" Orange Line.

This Everett apartment is available July 1 or any day in June which works best for you. Please see the pictures in my Craigslist ad (including an "Independence-Day-fireworks-viewing" roof deck shared by all residents and open pretty much always). No smokers, no pets, no couples; but anybody else is welcome to join me.

The rent includes: a free garage parking spot; your own private bathroom (as I mentioned); heat and hot water utilities; our own dishwasher; our own air-conditioning and heat controls; ample carpeting; and roof deck access. In short, it's one of the fanciest apartment complexes in Everett. See its official website ...

http://ift.tt/2sLqGby

I wonder if you own a bicycle? The splendid Northern Strand Community Trail has an entrance within riding distance. This trail has gotten a burst of attention since approximately 2014.

Your share of the monthly rent, not including electricity and internet service, but including everything else, would be $987.50. Plus, there is a one-time-only upfront fee of $125.00 (for a background check and administration); and a security deposit of $500.00 which you'd get back at the end of your stay. You would NOT need to pay last-month-rent in advance. On that note, remember to beware of other apartment ads which neglect to tell you about upfront fees, the security deposit, and whether you need to pay last-month-rent in advance.

What do you think? If you want to visit, I request that you boldly specify the days/times that you'd like to drop by (evenings, weekends, mid-day, whatever ... I'm flexible). If you say you want to visit, but you do not specify exact days/times, I probably will not answer. Because I'll believe you didn't read this entire post and are just spamming me with the same "form letter" you write to everybody on Reddit. Plus, feel free to provide your phone number too, if you want.

By the way, the owner has an application process to live here--which I can explain in detail later. That process is a good thing: it ensures that you can trust me, since I've already been accepted! Plus, I'm courteous and I have all the basic cleanliness habits you might want: I take off shoes before entering, I never store unsealed food, I cover non-solid foods before microwaving/baking, I always lock the main door, I always store things extremely neatly in shared spaces like the refrigerator, the freezer, the coat closet, etc.

Thank you.



Submitted June 09, 2017 at 10:20PM by JSanzi http://ift.tt/2sbJx2c bostonhousing

No comments:

Post a Comment