Saturday, May 20, 2017

TIFU by moving a refrigerator. tifu

So I'm painting my girlfriend's parent's kitchen. Those apostrophes are probably wrong.

I know I know. You won't see behind the fridge anyway. Just my OCD. I had the roller and paint out already, so why not?

There was a tall pantry cabinet thing next to the fridge. I tried moving that first after emptying it. Wouldn't budge. So I attempted to move the fridge.

(Every fridge I've ever moved, the plug had been behind it. This fridge happened to be plugged in to the counter's outlet, where I had neatly placed everything that was in the pantry. I hadn't comprehended that I'd be pulling the plug to the fridge, then pushing everything to the ground.)

SHATTERING GLASS AND STRONG WIFF OF HOT SAUCE

FUUUUUUUUUU-

I realize what I had just done, spilling all the oil, vinegar, and hot sauce on the ground.

http://ift.tt/2qFLT80

I don't mind cleaning it up. I just feel sorry for them because their house will be smelling like vinegar and hot sauce for a long while.

Who knows how much got under the cabinets.


TL:DR ;

I done goofed. I placed glass containers on the edge of a counter.

Chicken wings and bloody gums anyone?



Submitted May 21, 2017 at 02:07AM by Avocadosandtomatoes http://ift.tt/2rpF7nQ tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment