Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Stove right next to refrigerator HomeImprovement

Hey guys and gals I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having. Without going into too much detail my wife and I had a Homebuilt where the cabinets for the kitchen were measured from the outside wall not the inside wall and installed anyway this created a situation where the cabinet that should be between the stove in the fridge was not put in.

The main issue with this set up putting aside the standard issues of pot placement with handles and the fridge door opening while cooking the bigger issue were finding is we can't use the side of the stove that butts up against the fridge. It just gets too hot and I'm worried of ruining the fridge or causing it to overwork due to the extra heat etc.

I'm wondering if there's a layer of something we can put between the gap that does exist or can exist between the stove in the fridge or what ideas you fine people might have.

I have included photos below hopefully they help in getting answers thank you.

http://ift.tt/2qA8G2r



Submitted May 04, 2017 at 02:01AM by nephilimreborn http://ift.tt/2pyvUYw HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment