Tuesday, May 23, 2017

If I cook in fat left over from another meal, do I need to log the fat? loseit

For instance, let's say I have two slices of bacon with breakfast and log it appropriately in MFP. Then I use the fat left in the pan to cook a piece of chicken for lunch. Do I need to track that I cooked with X ounces of bacon fat, or is it covered since I logged the slices of bacon where the fat came from?

And now let's complicate things and say I eat bacon often (and track it), and save the fat in a container in the refrigerator to use for cooking. It's easier to track it when I'm adding it to a dish rather than leaving it in the pan, so I track it. Does that mean my tracker shows more calories than I actually ate?



Submitted May 23, 2017 at 09:17PM by valleycupcake http://ift.tt/2qgaVa6 loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment