Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Help me figure out what to eat! vegan

Okay, I've got a challenge for you. I got an internship this summer, and I will be staying in a dorm room with no refrigerator, no microwave, and no access to a kitchen. There will probably be a microwave in the break room where I work, but otherwise I have no way to cook or preserve food. There is a vegan grocery store within walking distance of my dorm, so I can go to the store often.

For breakfast, I figured some fruit/peanut butter would work, and for lunch, I thought I could pick up some Amy's soups from the grocery store and microwave it at work. But I'm lost on what I could possibly eat for dinner. I would like to stick to mainly whole foods, but any recommendation would be appreciated!



Submitted May 03, 2017 at 02:35AM by tuberculosisxxx http://ift.tt/2oV1CQN vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment