Friday, May 19, 2017

Healthy snacks that are cheap? Frugal

Hello everyone, I'm[18F] gonna be shifting to my colleges dorm since my parents are going back to India. My dad is retiring so I wish to save money since he is paying for my tuition (normal in our culture). The dorm has a cafeteria which is included in the dorm fees. The cafeteria food is edible but it's very carb heavy. I exercise lightly and I'm slightly overweight (BMI 25.7) due to my horrible junk food habits. We have a microwave in the dorm but if you wanted to put a fridge, you would have to pay which is not cheap.

I would like to know high-protein but cost-effective snacks that would keep the hunger at bay. Also I would like to know which fruits and veggies can last a while outside a refrigerator. Also is running the best exercise? We don't have a gym on campus.



Submitted May 19, 2017 at 08:12PM by TomboyEXE http://ift.tt/2q0Pz0X Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment