Saturday, May 20, 2017

Anyone feel unloved by their entire family? raisedbynarcissists

My name is Jack, and I'm 15. For more details, look at my other post on here, the most recent post I've made. So my family just makes me feel completely unwanted. I'm treated like a slave. Someone leaves their plate and stuff on the table after dinner, guess who gets to pick it up? Me! Everyone will purposely leave the house a mess so I have to clean it up. I'm the only one who has to clean up the house when I don't even make any messes. My brother, 24, and my sister, 22, live with us, and it feels like they're the younger siblings and I'm the older one. My brother says nothing to me except gay jokes. I'm not gay or homophobic, but I have made it clear numerous times that I will never be gay. I've had a girlfriend before but apparently she doesn't exist unless I bring her home, which I would never do that so she wouldn't have to see my horrible family. The rare occasion I have people over my family purposely embaresses me by calling me names and telling embaressing stories about me. My sister is a complete insert all swear words here bitch. She claims that she is an adult and does not have to do anything, which includes going to work, obeying the law, and let's not forget taking care of her child. Yup, she's a single mother, and doesn't even take care of her daughter. She just sits her in front of the TV all day and lets her wander around the house by herself. Anytime I'm in the same room and the baby falls down it's my fault, even if I'm nowhere near. She is almost 2 and is overweight for her age because all my sister feeds her is junk food. Now let's go to my parents. They never say they love me, or act like it. I haven't had a hug from either of them since I was 10 or 11. All they do is tell me to clean stuff or bring them sodas. I have to clean their room and their bathroom even though I'm not allowed in either under any circumstances. My dad said to my face that I'm a failure, will drop out of high school, and will be cleaning McDonald's bathrooms for a living. He always grounds me from my video games for the smallest things, like leaving the refrigerator open, forgetting to unload the dishwasher, sleeping through my alarm, I could go on all day. My dad doesn't work due to health issues, and my mom works all the time so I rarely see her. Even when I do she never wants to spend any time with me. All my parents do is sit in their room and watch TV. My brother works nightshift and leaves before I get home from school so I usually only see him on the weekends. He works Monday-Friday thankfully. My sister works the same shift as my mom, but only works Sunday-Wednesday and does nothing productive on those days. It's a rare occasion that I get to watch TV for longer than 20 minutes because that's all she does. I have a TV but the living room TV is the only one with cable or Netflix. I don't believe in drugs or alcohol, and all I do is watch videos and play video games, but apparently wanting to be isolated is worse than drinking, smoking, getting girls pregnent, etc. My family is why I'm moving to Switzerland as soon as I graduate college, so I can leave everyone and everything behind. Can someone help me please?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, niether my brother nor my sister pay any kind of rent.



Submitted May 21, 2017 at 01:08AM by JackRidgway9000 http://ift.tt/2qFEINe raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment