Saturday, February 25, 2017

Help troubleshooting electrical power on a GE Bottom Freezer Fridge Appliances

Hi all, I'm hoping that you all can help me troubleshoot my refrigerator. (GE Profile French Door Bottom Freezer PFCF1NJW) It was working fine, and then all of a sudden the evaporator fan and condenser stopped working. I had this problem in the past, but just some fiddling in the area of the compressor/inverter board seemed to fix the loose connection. At this point, though, I can't figure out what might be happening. I looked at the main controller and it is not clicking nor showing any signs of burning. Additionally, the lights and door alarm work. Any thoughts on where the loose connection may be? Thanks!



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 06:00AM by cmaronchick http://ift.tt/2miKJOv Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment