Sunday, February 26, 2017

St. Peter is interviewing people at the Pearly Gates, Jokes

A man is fired from his job and goes home early.

When he gets to his apartment on the 10th floor, he walks in to see his wife in bed, naked and sweaty. She was cheating on him.

He hears the sliding door to the balcony, knowing the man must have run outside. He chases him, opening the balcony door. On the next balcony over he sees a naked man, so he jumps the railings and starts beating him up.

He grabs the man by the neck and pushes his off the balcony, where he falls into some bushes. Surprisingly, he lives. Well, the man wants him dead, so he grabs the full outdoor refrigerator on the balcony and pushes it over the railing. In the process, it caught the man's shirt and he fell over, too. He died and went to heaven.

In Heaven, there's a long waiting line. St. Peter is interviewing people on their way in, saying they've reached capacity and they're only letting the people in who've had terrible last days.

When the newly deceased man gets to the front, he tells St. Peter his final day.

He recaps about losing his job, his wife cheating on him, catching the man on the balcony, and his shirt snagging on the refrigerator.

Wow, St. Peter says, that is a terrible day. You can go ahead in.

A few people later, a naked man comes up and St. Peter starts the interview.

So, St. Peter says, how terrible was your final day?

It was absolutely awful, says the man, I was outside on my 10th-floor balcony, practicing my naked pilates like I do every day, when a man runs over and starts beating me up! He throws me off the balcony, and I fall all the way down and break my back. If that wasn't bad enough, after that he pushed a fridge on top of me, and I died.

Yeah, okay, you can go ahead in, St. Peter says.

A few people later, another naked man shows up.

St. Peter starts. So, he says, how was your final day?

Alright, so I'm hiding in this fridge....



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 11:00PM by StreetratMatt http://ift.tt/2kZWnxn Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment