Saturday, February 25, 2017

(Field Report) - Last night as a young man TheRedPill

Quick fr - still a little drunk.

Last night I went to a party a buddy of mine threw in a rich part of town... He lives in an easy $2m+ home with a pool table, grand piano, 20+ rooms..... The works. Buddy was living LARGE and he had the place to himself so he invited an easy 60.

And Thanks to you fucks on this subreddit I had a great time. This story is a lot of sucking my own dick and a tribute to u fucks who made this shit possible so buckle up you fucks I've got some shit to say. All fake names in here too.

Some history: I'm a senior student in university and I've been busting my ass all week studying for midterms. Since 2013 I've lost ~50lbs of fat and gained hella muscle. Life is a grind and the sooner we learn to embrace the hardships of struggles the better we may be. But last night was a call for celebration.

Walk in, everyone is freaking out cuz I've arrived (social proof through the roof, had at least 20 people say extended hellos) and I'm sporting the most BASIC combo u need: smedium black shirt and light jeans. I got all these fucks from my high school years grabbing my tits and arms swolesting me asking how I did anything and who I was now. Bit of chit chat and I'm vibing smoking some shatter and sipping on my bottle of Henny. Say hello to the host and he thanks for me coming. He offers me coke but I pass.

I see a beer pong table and I come to chirp and tease some tattoo'd broad about her poor shot. She's playing against 2 others who haven't sunk SHIT and her partner has been carrying her a little despite them being on their final cup. We talk for a bit and she's giving me eyes. Cool.

Now get this.

Within seconds I find out that she's the host's girlfriend.

But before that happened she whispered in my ear 'we should be naked right now' as she grabbed my arms.

AWALT AWALT AWALT these hoes are not LOYAL man and everytime I see it I get reminded of u fucks on this subreddit.

Of course I wouldn't expect some girl with a giant angel wings tattoo on her back to be NAWALT cuz AWALT but man whatta red flag and she was a solid 5. Nope'd outta there and started hitting up some girls. Thank you guys for that btw. Had I still been some super beta fuck, I would've stayed and enjoyed her validation and been needy and shit. Fuck my old self.

I get a phone call from another friend and he's trying to come through. I tell him the door is open and to bring hunnies. Again, for some reason last night, my social proof was through the roof. I had people coming up to me left and right saying hello when I caught a girl in the back eyeing me, a blonde HB 7.

No time is wasted and I maintain eye contact as I make my way to her. She looks down when I'm getting near but looks back up again.

It's as simple as 'Hey, I'm SmoothestLawyer. Who do you know here?' and we're having a conversation. Things get a little sexual so I'm escalating and it worked out fine. But I'm not invested so I leave her right after kissing and I'm off to grab water.

The host (who's girlfriend was hitting me up..... Jesus whatta hoe) let's me know that 'Consuela' is on her way - a broad I hooked up with on new years. Cool. He then offers for me to spend the night with her and that I can use one of his rooms. Nice.

At this point my friend 'Ricky Martin' shows up from the phone call earlier with others. We do shots and swig my Hennessy and head downstairs to play pool. Life is good.

Ricky and I are shooting the shit and bam Consuela arrives. Coincidentally moments after she's getting her drinks ready the HB7 comes and gets all close with me at the pool table. Idk bout you fucks but the lighting was perfect and my gains are looking sick while I was playing and I'm sure they both saw.

Looks are so fucking important I cannot stress it. I got a hair cut for last night and hit the gym earlier for a pump. The fact that I was drinking a 'fashionable' liquor had eyes wondering who the fuck this 195lb 5'10 Mexican was. People knew me as 'the guy who was finishing the bottle of Henny in one night'.

So I'm there with HB7 and I keep forgetting her name so she's clearly trying to win me over and I'm having none of it. I wanted to have a good time and I wasn't tying myself down too early. We're joking around and having fun when she grabs my hand to get me to bench press.

So we walk over to the host's home gym (he's got it all man.. When I opened his refrigerator and saw his selection of meats and vegetables I had too much respect for his shit) and she's trying to get me to bench.
She's all 'how much can you do?' and I'm laughing saying shit like 'all of it' and generally giving her NOTHING about myself... She asked earlier how old I was and I told her I was 68 years old. I'm passing shit tests left and right and we're getting along great. I pick her up and lay her down on the bench and tell her to do the bar.

So she starts and she's repping easy when I decide to fuck with her and make it harder for her and put my hand on the bar as resistance. I push down and she's laughing telling me to stop and she fails and I catch the bar right as it's about to hit her. She's half thrilled half aroused and 100% 'you're such an asshole'.

Consuela comes up with some asian guy. They're right next to us at the bench press having a conversation when I over hear herself introducing herself as ELMO. like wtf.

I'm inebriated and I go up and say hello to Consuela and introduce myself 'It's good to meet you Elmo!' and we're laughing having fun. We're getting a little touchy feely and Vibing out when HB7 walks by and whispers in my ear 'You're going to regret choosing her over me' and leaves to go upstairs. Consuela sees all of this and she's like a deer in headlights standing there.

What a fucking night. TRP fucking works and it's true. I ended up getting LMR from Consuela who I thought was a sure thing cuz we had hooked up before and I had a room but nah. So I left the party and went to a smaller one where I got my dick sucked by a ratchet HB6 with clear issues and red flags.

Such is life.

I sit here, maybe a little drunk, drinking coffee with a mountain of work to do after this post is done.

Ive got messages and friend requests and instagram likes and whatever, but all that can wait for later.

The craziest thing about this whole shit show is that it meant literally nothing to me... When my friends complimented me, when the girl who swallowed my load looked at me, when two broads were trying to win me over... I felt nothing.

There is no sense of accomplishment in having fun it seems. My real pleasures in life come from over coming my limits and seeing myself grow as a person. I finally hit 225 on bench, 315 squat, and 315 deadlifts. Last semester I got a 3.6 GPA. I now have to figure out how to make $ in this world but I am not worried.

TLDR got drunk and my dick sucked thanks to TRP.



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 01:10AM by SmoothestLawyer http://ift.tt/2lVNlBd TheRedPill

No comments:

Post a Comment