Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cake obsession breakingmom

My toddler is obsessed with cake and I'm tired of it. Normally I'd think whatever stop making cake. But he has allergies, and his allergist wants him to eat milk in baked things several times a week, since he tolerates it it can help him grow out of his allergy. Really only cake, bread, and muffins will work because things like cookies or pancakes aren't cooked enough.

I'm so tired of hearing bitching about cake. My husband got those refrigerator tube cinnamon rolls and told the kid they're spiral cakes. So another kind of cake to melt down over. Sobbing "A whole (s)pi(ral) cake please!" Dude we don't have them even if I would give you one!

I'm going to have to switch to bread. I made mini cupcakes today because regular size is a lot for a toddler to eat regularly. When these are out it's going to be bread. I've frozen a month or 2 worth. He can have toast or something.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 01:20AM by cloudsnapper http://ift.tt/2lKbBnx breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment