Saturday, February 25, 2017

Anyone need a breast pump? breastfeeding

This is cross posted to baby bumps but nobody claimed it there so I thought I would try here! :)

My daughter is now 15 months old...crazy how fast time goes. Anyway, I have a Madela pump in style breast pump that I used maybe 10 times (I'm a work at home mom who haaaated pumping so it mostly just gathered dust) that I would love to pass on to a momma who needs one. I have the pump, the refrigerator bag, the battery pack, everything it came with (except the bottles which I gave to a friend without thinking). I also have the flanges and tubes but I'm not sure if you're just supposed to buy those new as opposed to using somebody else's? PM me if you're interested. :) Thanks guys!



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 01:45AM by eriksenac http://ift.tt/2lHwzDl breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment