Saturday, February 25, 2017

30 [M4F] New England, USA / Anywhere - A tale from a male for a lovely female. r4r

Dearest reader, it's me, he who goes by RhymesWithTea. I'm seeking a lady, pray tell if it's thee.

She enjoys the cold weather and bedtime at four. Good conversations for many hours and perhaps even more. A tattoo or perhaps seven, with an amp that even goes to eleven. A humor of course, with no remorse for the coarse. She may hail to the east or to the far west, even another country will do, if she's up to the test. Born in the eighties or perhaps even later, as long as there's no grade papers on her parent's refrigerator.

What about me, you inquire? Look no further than the cover of Esquire. Truth be told and to no surprise, I'm a bit of a geek as you may have surmised. I love board games and card games with the company of friends. I dislike wobbly tables and insufferable loose ends. I willingly seek out spoilers to my favorite movies and shows. I even live in an area code where Ludacris has hoes.

If you'd like to chat then send me a letter. I'm excited to meet you and get to know you better.



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 06:11AM by RhymesWithTea http://ift.tt/2lbHALu r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment