Saturday, February 25, 2017

Help with electrical system- diagram and products listed! vandwellers

Hey everyone! Getting ready to make purchases for my electrical system, and would love your input... I have no prior knowledge in this area, so any advice is appreciated! Here is my electrical diagram. The basic gist is 2 100 Ah, 12V AGM batteries (in parallel) connected to 2 100 watt solar panels (in parallel), and also connected to my alternator/starter battery.

Here is my product list: Renology 100 wSolar Panels

Y adapters

Solar cable (from panels to charge controller)

CTEK Charge Controller

Batteries

Fuse Box

Sink Pump

Fridge

Fan

My general questions are:

  1. Is this setup going to work?

  2. Is there anything dangerous about this set up?

My specific questions are:

  1. Do I need a CTEK SMARTPass with this setup- anyone have experience using this?

  2. Do I need a separate meter for this system? Trying to save some cash somewhere, just not sure if this is the place to do it

Thank you so much!



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 04:01AM by liquidhotshmegma http://ift.tt/2lbN2On vandwellers

No comments:

Post a Comment