Saturday, February 25, 2017

A couple hygiene questions for work+pump breastfeeding

Hello!

I plan to pump+work, and was hoping to get a couple answers! Ideally I will pump 3x while at work, with the Spectra S2. Based on that -

Can I finish pumping and throw all my parts into my cooler bag or refrigerator without washing them each time?

Can I pump into bottles, then combine the milk into one large bottle, to keep in my cooler bag/refrigerator? So, 6 servings of milk in one large bottle.

When I get home at night I would wash all my pump parts and collection bottles, then divide the bottle of large milk into single serve milk storage bags for freezing.

My concern is hygiene/bacteria/nutrient loss. I'm open to any suggestions to make things more efficient!

Thank you! Wishing your families a happy, healthy week!



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 01:17PM by Miasllaakm http://ift.tt/2lInUlE breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment