Monday, February 27, 2017

Need some help. Trying to get my ball python to eat F/T snakes

So it's has been 3 weeks since he has had a meal. I bought a small frozen rat on Saturday. I put it in the refrigerator over night to thaw. I then put it (still in the bag) in warm water for 20 minutes to warm it up. I then presented the rat to the snake. I held the rat with tongs on the opposite side of his enclosure and the snake came over for a second. I proceeded to move the rat a little bit to make it seem a little alive. My snake just slithered back over to it's hide and balled back up inside. I don't want to feed him live rats anymore but I am about to get one just so he will eat. When I got him he was eating live. Any tips or tricks? Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance for the help.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 02:04AM by WSDB http://ift.tt/2lsbnAj snakes

No comments:

Post a Comment