Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Slow Cooked Chicken Thigh Recipes? slowcooking

I have about 2 lbs of bone-in skin on chicken thighs defrosted (and leaking...but that's another story) in my refrigerator and I'm looking for a great slow-cooker recipe to use them. I'm sick of roasting them in the oven. I'm thinking maybe a cacciatore? Or something like a buffalo style shredded chicken thing? I know shredding is usually for breast meat, but I'm open to adapting the dark meat instead. How about any good stew recipes using thighs? Or a chicken chili? Give me your tried and true recipes, your best guesses, your general musings. I have a stocked pantry and all the basics needed to get creative.



Submitted June 16, 2016 at 04:49AM by ilikethenumber37 http://ift.tt/1tx8fHd slowcooking

No comments:

Post a Comment