Sunday, February 21, 2016

[TOMT] A progressive/psychedelic rock song. Lyrics ere "Give me on more. One more is all I need." tipofmytongue

Song info (from what I recall): "Give me one more" "One more is all I need" were the lyrics. The song was around 5-6 minutes long. There was a saxophone fill-in(?). There was some keyboard.

Sounds like: The Mar Volta, Led Zeppelin (or if both bands had a love-child it would be this band)

Album cover: The band were looking at this huge refrigerator which was open and what I thought was meat flying out (?)

From what I recall, the front man was black and plays the guitar.

This band was part of my Discover Weekly playlist in Spotify and unfortunately didn't save it. Please help! It was a really good song.



Submitted February 21, 2016 at 02:38PM by renzday http://ift.tt/1Q1XII3 tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment