Monday, February 1, 2016

How to tell if I just found a colt 45 or a bottle of piss. alcohol

So I was just moving some stuff around and I found a 40oz with no cap on it sitting behind my couch. I had some friends over a couple days ago and we all had one or two of these, so I'm guessing that's where it originated.

I haven't had heat in my house for the last few days, so the room this was in has been in the 40's all week, so the bottle is still about refrigerator temperature.

The liquid in the bottle is right about at the normal fill line for a 40oz minus maybe one or two drinks.

The liquid is identical in color to a normal colt 45. It has no odor whatsoever, and it's lacking all carbonation.

I'm trying to solve this mystery mostly because I feel like I'd remember taking a giant piss into an empty colt bottle, but I also feel like I'd remember leaving a newly opened bottle sitting around in the first place. I'm also really bored.

Does anyone know if it's possible for malt liquor to entirely lose it's smell after being opened for several days? Is it possible that the alcohol evaporated out of the bottle leaving only slightly murky water behind? Does piss lose it's smell after sitting in the open for several days?

Can anyone think of any experiments I could do with some common household items that could help me differentiate between an alcoholic beverage and a bottle of human piss?

Small Edit: I also poured about half the bottle into a glass to see if it would produce a smell, and it still is completely odorless.



Submitted February 02, 2016 at 09:49AM by Tfish http://ift.tt/1SUWbsS alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment