Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Samsung Appliances Failure - Help/Options??? Appliances

Quick Story Version…

We built and moved into our new house in Feb. 2014. We purchased all Samsung appliances for our kitchen and laundry (Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Front-load Washer and Dryer). Every appliance we purchased in Dec. 2013/Jan. 2014 has either: 1) Completely Failed – Microwave (2016), 2) Curranty - “In the Process of Failing” (Stove/Oven, Dishwasher) or 3) Partially Failed Requiring Repair (Front-load Washer, Refrigerator Ice Maker and Door Seal).

My Question to Everyone…

Is there anyone at Samsung (above and beyond “Customer Support”) that I can contact to voice my concerns with? Has anyone had similar issue’s and if so where you able to resolve them?

Final Thoughts…

I understand and can accept isolated events of product failure, however – when each and every product has a life-span of less than 3 – 4 years I begin to question the company in general.

Please pass along any tips or ideas you may have to bring closure to this unpleasant (expensive) situation I find myself dealing with.

Thank You



Submitted January 10, 2018 at 11:17PM by geoiceman http://ift.tt/2D0THZg Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment