Monday, January 29, 2018

Any reason the water line to my fridge keeps springing leaks? HomeImprovement

The water line that runs from my sink to my refrigerator sprung another leak. it's plastic tubing and the water (when I finally find it) is messing up my cabinets and leaking into the basement causing damage. This is the second leak in two months in totally different areas of the line. I moved into this house in August and have no idea how old the fridge/ line is, but I don't think it's more that 5 years old. I'm going to cut the part with the leak and repair with a coupling, but I'm wondering if I should replace the whole line.

Is there any reason for the line to be springing leaks all of sudden?



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 04:36AM by cantthinkofanything_ http://ift.tt/2BBhNEG HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment