Sunday, January 28, 2018

Strange roommate that likes to smell my poop offmychest

I just have to get this annoying/confusing rant about my roommate off my chest. My roommate is pretty good in most respects. We get along, not necessarily friends but we are friendly to each other. She doesn’t try to bother me or talk too much which is great. She seems to be perceptive if I just want to spend time alone, which I appreciate.

However.

For some reason, every time I take a shit and she’s in the apartment, she ALWAYS goes into the bathroom directly after. Doesn’t matter if it’s a small shit or a big shit. A long shit or a short shit. A red shit or blue shit. What’s worse, our bathroom has no fan. I’m just so confused. Why would you want to go into the warm stinky bathroom right after I take a dump? She also doesn’t use toilet paper, which baffles me.

Other things she does that I have to get off my chest - even though she is 31 (I am 20) she has way too much energy at 1am every night. Some how some way, she always manages to bump around right when everyone should be asleep. At first I thought it was in my head until she told me she does 50-60 burpees per day. It explained a lot.

The only other truly annoying things are that she plays loud thumping music all day, which isn’t a problem until I want to go to sleep and the music keeps playing into the night combined with her jumping around doing burpees. She also is constantly in the kitchen somehow. I have a microwave in my room which is the only way I cook (I’m a full time university student and I work 30hours/week so I don’t have time for anything more. Also the reasons why I need my sleep every night...)

She is somewhat clean, but often leaves peices of food on the floor or counter. There are roaches in the kitchen and recently she complained of a mouse in the kitchen. At first I was disgusted, but then I realized that the critters will stay where the food is, which is in the kitchen. None of my belongings are in the kitchen except for in the refrigerator which is air tight. The maintenance man told her not to leave food on the floor, but I don’t care. There are no bugs or mice in my room. So her fate is up to her with the bugs and mice. Her room is next to the kitchen and mine is on the other side of the apartment next to the bathroom, bug and mouse free.

TLDR: I like my roommate. She is responsible, sometimes makes me food and usually doesn’t bother me. I just wonder why she likes to smell my shit, leaves food laying around despite bugs and mice, and like to do 60 burpees at 1am to loud music.



Submitted January 28, 2018 at 11:02PM by anonymous_rants http://ift.tt/2DIhDgm offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment