Sunday, January 28, 2018

Stop giving me nut shots I said! pettyrevenge

I used to work at a deli counter in a small coastal town during the summer season. It was a super small area where we were stuck together for hours of nearly non stop meat slicing.The work area was about 10' x 5' and there were about four people working at any given time. There was barely enough space for us to move, but we had to constantly turn around to deal with customers, find their meat or cheese in the case, find a slicer, weigh up the product, etc. At any point, a customer could potentially change their mind about the meat after you sliced it, so sometimes we had leftover stuff hanging around in the refrigerator case (we'll get to this).

There was one dude who was pretty cool to work with. We got along really well except he liked to give nut shots. It usually came at a time when you least expected it, where you'd be walking past him trying to get something for an order, and BAM, he'd whip his hand out and smack me in the nuts. I did not like this one bit... So I plotted my revenge. I warned him to stop, "or else," because I had enough of that shit. He didn't listen.

The next time he did it, and after I was over the pain, I waited for him to be slicing someone's order, and I found this pack of Santa Fe turkey breast that someone had put back in the case. I opened it up, and literally crumbled the entire half pound of turkey into his hair! I reminded him of how I warned him to stop. I think he had to go clean up while I finished his order (this was about 18 years ago so I can't exactly remember), but it was so worth it... He never gave me another nut shot again!



Submitted January 29, 2018 at 06:58AM by kainazzzo http://ift.tt/2DGy2lu pettyrevenge

No comments:

Post a Comment