Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Update #2 I work at a fast food restaurant and I'm thinking about quitting nosleep

Part 2

I just got back from visiting Derek. Tyler was right, he isn't talking and he is barely eating. His face looks red and puffy which is heartbreaking because I know him as a fun loving, happy guy. While we were there we grabbed his phone and added him to the group chat. Maybe it wasnt a great idea but we wanted him to be in the loop if he comes around to talking. On the way back from the hospital we decided to stop by the restaurant. We both thought it was odd to close for a whole day due to a workplace accident that happened last night.

Near the restaurant there is a big gym so we parked in their parking lot. We were about 200 feet from the store and their was a police car in the parking lot. This greatly confused me because if any law enforcement found out about our creature(ghost?) they probably wouldn't send one county sheriff car. Both me and Kim didnt feel comfortable staying there very long so after we saw the police car we drove off. She dropped me back at her house where my car was parked, the whole ride she was silent. I got in my car and drove home.

My next shift is tomorrow afternoon if the store is open which I am hoping it isn't. But other than that, a lot of people did want to hear some peoples experiences with the creature and I figured I would post some of the better ones here. I still haven't decided whether or not to quit but either way you should get some enjoyment out of these stories they told. In the story they refer to this thing as a ghost. Maybe they're right but if you agree or disagree that this is a ghost, I'm just copying and pasting what they texted me.

Without further ado, here is a story Tyler shared in the group chat. For reference, Tyler is a short guy in his late twenties. White, blonde hair, good looking, little annoying sometimes. He might be exaggerating his story a bit but Kim more or less confirms it. He sent it all in one block of text but I tried to paragraph it out for easier reading.


[Tyler] - None of you got shit on my story! So Ive worked there for 9 years and without fail the ghost has been there every night. Kim remember the day shortly after Valentine's Day like 4 years ago? There was a really bad storm like tornado level. The power line on out corner got blown over. The traffic lights on the corner were out and the store power got knocked out. The managers were freaking out trying to get stuff from the walk-in refrigerator to the walk in freezer which would stay cold longer. No one was in the store basically all day. More then a few dumbass cars thought they could come get food during the storm but she shooed em out.

Everyone pretty much forgot about our ghost friend because we didnt want the food to go bad. It was a couple hours of hard work to move everything. Then sunset rolled around. I dont know why that fucker waited till sunset because with no power we couldn't see the feed anyway. But here is the fucked part, the headsets started beeping. There was no power and no way those things could get a signal but every one of those fuckers started beeping. We had the drive thru worker pick it up. I think it was Amber? Remember Amber? I wonder what happened to her. Anyway, her she listened and her face went pale like every other day she had to talk to it.

What's weird is she didnt say anything. Usually we all answer with a hi welcome what do you want sort of deal but she was dead quiet. She stared at nothing and listened to the headset for a good while. I picked up another headset to try and listen in but all I head was static. I wonder what she heard. She ended up finally putting it down and asked if she could be excused to the restroom. The management of course let her go. We all felt bad for her.

After this we continued moving shit to the freezer. It was still a day like any other day more or less just no power. Now it was dark almost all day from the clouds but we all noticed that it was almost pitch black outside. To the point that when some people got off their shifts they didnt feel comfortable driving in it. I dont know how to describe it but I guess the darkness was heavy? If that makes sense? We all just decided to stay inside till it was brighter out.

Eventually everything was moved to the freezer and we just chilled in the dining room. Everyone was scared shitless but no one admitted it. We couldn't see shit out the windows. Everyone was quiet. Amber was still in the bathroom.

We started to hear soft noises. They were so quiet they we couldn't tell what they were. It had been raining all day so we thought maybe there was a leak somewhere. But as time went on we noticed the sound was more deliberate. As it got louder we recognized they were footsteps. Its weird to explain youd think it was more then one set of footsteps because it sounded like four feet. But as it got louder still he heard it was a weird stride. Slow and deliberate but definitely more then two feet. It almost sounded like a horse trotting on the roof of the restaurant. It should have been silly, but we were all terrified. Then for a few seconds it stopped. The ceiling was creaking under the weight of whatever was up there. We all jumped and some started to scream as the same footsteps started to erupt from all angles. It was coming from the walls, the ceiling, even beneath us. We heard Amber screaming from the bathroom, "ITS INSIDE ME!" Haha thats what she said. Anyway, creepiest shit ive ever been through. Gives me nightmares still


Ill update this later, I dont think reddit will let me post it at this length.

[Update Same Post]

Its the afternoon. I just woke up from a much needed nap and noticed I had a text from Derek. It was not in the group chat it was to me and me only. Ill post it here but I wont be sharing with everyone else for now due to the contents of the text.


[Derek] - Hey Brandon its Derek. I know I dont know you very well but I only feel comfortable sharing this with you right now.

I knew something was off right when the headset started beeping. My arms and legs felt stiff and my body didnt want to move. I just watched you. I watched you answer the headset. I watched as all of out coworkers walked over to me and forcefully hold my hand down on the grill. I wanted to scream. The pain was unimaginable. I couldn't move my legs and everyone was holding down on my hand with such force I couldn't pull it away. I could only look at you. You were the only one not trying to keep my hand on the grill. You looked into my eyes. I listened to their laughs and saw their grins out of the corner of my eye as they held my hand down on the burning surface.

Their smiles were so WIDE and the laugh was so guttural. Why didn't you help me?

I haven't talked to Tyler at all but he wont leave my hospital room for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm so scared. Every few minutes I see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. That same sick twisted WIDE smile. Please help me.


I dont know what to do about this... I could use some suggestions in the comments. Ill post this as soon as reddit lets me. Ill try to update soon.



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 07:26PM by bschaffart963 http://ift.tt/2EmMArE nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment