Saturday, January 27, 2018

Weird dream last night Dreams

It started when I was underwater and was on a tour of some kind. I saw a full grown octopus and it was stretched out like a canvas for a movie screen. It was using its camouflage ability to display the movie. Then it turned back into a regular octopus and swam off I started moving into shallower waters and as the water go more shallow the octopuses began to get smaller and younger. Then when they were babies another full grown octopus came and swallowed me. Then I transitioned into another dream. I was in the restaurant that I work at and my friend was making hamburgers, they kept coming apart and he was making a smaller burger out of the broken pieces. I began to tell him about the octopuses and he didn't seem to be interested. Then I found myself in the house that my best friend from high school lived in. We had pallets made in the floor and were getting ready for bed. He was showing me a new band that he had found and I told him that it was like a mix of Three Days Grace and Cradle of Filth. I told him about the octopuses and he too didn't seem interested. Then I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I got a bottle of tea out of the refrigerator and began to drink out of it, but then I thought that I should get a glass to pour it in so I go to get a cup and his cupboard is filled with broken glasses and cups. He tells me not to use them to find one that wasn't broken, but there wasn't one. Then I said that I would help throw the broken ones away and in the trash there was more broken glass perhaps from a window or a mirror. Then I woke up.



Submitted January 27, 2018 at 11:17PM by Cthulhuman http://ift.tt/2EdVnMo Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment