Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Coworker vs. My Wife fatpeoplestories

I have a coworker that most of the others don't like. He's known for being rude to others and being late all the time. I haven't had a problem him before so I didn't really dislike him. I would even talk to him from time to time. This dude is about 350 pounds so almost everyone talks about his weight along with his bad attitude so he's never shared more than two sentences with them.

On the other hand, my loving wife drops me off and picks me up at work all the time. She also brings me lunch when I forget to make one. One thing to know about my wife, she's not a small lady. She's about 430 pounds so she's really big. And pregnant. This will be important later.

So, I was at my desk, waiting for my wife to take me home. So this guy, (I'll just call him Bob lol) comes up to my desk and says:

"HEy, did you see that huge lady earlier?"

I'm not sure who he's talking about since there are a lot of people who come by since I'm the front office.

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific. There were a few big ladies here today,"

"Dude she was huge! She was pale and had black hair and the biggest ass I've ever seen!"

Uh... that sounds like my wife... I was thinking, 'He can't be talking about my wife, right?' So I respond

"Uh...yeah, I believe seen her around. What about her?"

"She was in the breakroom refrigerator! I was like 'what the hell are you doing in here!?' and she was like, 'I'm just putting my husband's food in the fridge' I knew she was lying because there's no way a cow like her is married. I told her to get out and she cussed me out. What a bitch. Was probably trying to take someone's lunch"

Now I'm sure he's talking about my wife! I respond.

"Bob you're talking about my wife! I told her to bring it there because I was working with a client,"

Instead of apologizing, he just keeps going.

"Oh, I thought your wife would be black. You had a black wife, right?"

"Yes I did, she died and I remarried. But right now you are disrespecting both of my wives and I want an apology for it,"

"Well, how was I supposed to know you were married to her. I mean, I didn't know you'd be into someone that big!"

"You have a lot of nerve! How can you criticize her like that when you are obese as well? You don't know her from anywhere and the first thing you do is act like a cock to her"

"You and I know she's bigger than me! And I didn't know she was your wife"

"It doesn't matter. You don't treat anyone like that! Plus, she's pregnant. What's your excuse?"

"I have a medical condition!"

"So, eating Doritos and drinking diet Coke every day has nothing to do with it? I'm done. I'm done with you until you apologize to me and my wife,"

I leave and he follows me out. There we meet my wife who was about to come inside. When she saw him, she was furious. I told him this was the perfect opportunity to say sorry. But my wife just really having a bad day. She started to scream and cry at him (That's what pregnancy does to you) She called a slim dick fuckwad and a number of other things. Instead of apologizing to her, he just leaves.

Since then, I've been avoiding that pussy.



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 03:42AM by i_i_anbot http://ift.tt/2EscRFa fatpeoplestories

No comments:

Post a Comment