Sunday, January 28, 2018

Playing with my professor and his wife. [FMF]/[FFM] (Part 1 of 2) gonewildstories

Part 2/2 —>

—START Part 1/2—

This story has a lot of backstory and build-up, but I promise you it is worth it and will make it that much better and beautiful.

As I have written before, I have always been a sexually adventurous person. I started experimenting sexually at a young age with another girl I was close to. At the age of 15, I lost my virginity to a boy who was 18. I identify as bisexual and have always been that way I think. Both sexes turn me on pretty much equally. My parents raised me in a very open and free environment, but demanded responsibility and self-ownership. My mom was very sex-positive and educated me well on all things sex related. Interestingly, they were okay with me having boys and girls in my room privately, even overnight. I guess they figured that it was better if I was not sneaking around behind their back and felt safe and comfortable. Throughout middle school and high school, I had sexual relationships, which may appear abnormal, but it was not to me. Once I started college, I became involved in the group sex scene. You know, like orgies and swingers parties, often referred to as “the lifestyle.” One might think that such events are risky with disease and all, but these concerns are taken very seriously. At events, protection must always be used. Not that I would participate in group sex all the time, but I did very much enjoy it. I love meeting new people and exploring with them sexually, and making them feel good.

Along with such parties, I also did a bit of sexual exploration with more intimate partners, including some couples together. This will be one of those stories. I slept with one of my professors and his wife on multiple occasions. It was one of my most passionate encounters I ever had. Before people worry about conflict of interest, relax. This was at least a semester or two after I had his class. So technically, he did not sleep with a student. Anyway, he taught astronomy which was my science credit I had to take, which I got out of the way my first semester. My degree was graphic art, but I was proficient enough at math to take this class. Also, I just love planets, stars and galaxies, so it was a good fit. Not in a romantic way at first, I really clicked with this teacher and we hit it off. His name was David and he was forty-two, in excellent shape and slightly graying hair. There was chemistry between us, but it was very professional while I was his student. But I loved talking to him and we had some pretty deep and intellectual conversations when I would get some help at his office hours. Everyone who has been to college meets professors you just really respect and admire, and he was one of them. The semester after his class, I would stop by his office now and then to catch up. Again, this was not sexual attraction at first, but we got kind of close. Close enough, that I offered to babysit his adorable six-year-old girl Jessica when it came up in conversation that he had not had a date-night with his wife Tricia in awhile.

I needed some money anyway so this was a good college job for me anyway. Might I also add that my parents were fairly well off, but did not entitle me to any money. Again, they fostered responsibility and self-reliance with me and my younger brother. They offered to only pay for half of my college tuition and four years of room and board, but I was on my own for the rest of it. Also, it was going to me my responsibility to support myself after school was over and I got my degree. So making and saving money was something I constantly tried to do. This became a once-a-week gig for me and this is what got me on friendship terms with his family. Jessica, their kid, was pretty easy and she just adored me. She just had a ball every time I came over to watch her. I would watch her for maybe six hours every other Saturday while David and Tricia would go out and have a date night. Little did I know that they would sometimes go meet up other couples and “play” with them. As in, which I found out later, they would straight up go out to dinner with another like-minded duo and would all have sex afterwards. I simply thought they we going to dinner and a movie, or some houseparty. You know, typical married couple stuff. It was almost serendipitous that of all people they found to do some babysitting, it was the free-spirited and sexually adventurous art major. In fact, these were the two people that introduced me to “the lifestyle,” which I never knew was an actual specific thing people did. Though I definitely gravitated toward that type of thing, given my sexual exploits previous to college.

Part of me thinks this happened this way because certain minds think alike. For example, my bubbly personality mixed with my sex-positive attitudes just made it easy to develop a relationship with David. Of course, I never mentioned any of my sexual leanings to him, but he might have just naturally picked up on them. It is a certain personality type I guess. Either way, David, Trisha and I all developed one of the most meaningful sexual relationships I ever had with people. They are just amazing, intelligent and passionate people, and I am grateful they let me learn and love with them as a young and inexperienced human. But let me continue with my story. It was maybe like the tenth or eleventh time I was babysitting the adorable little Jess. It was almost like nine-thirty, getting late. “Miss Jen, can you read me more Pippi Longstocking before bed?” she asked. I agreed, making her a deal that she had to brush her teeth for the full two minutes first. She was getting pretty tired, because it was late and she had swimming lessons earlier. This was gonna be easy, I knew she would be out like a light. She cuddled me as I read to her for about twenty minutes, and she was asleep. Man, she was a little sweetheart. I tucked her in and turned off the light, making sure her night light was working as it tended to fall out of the socket. Gently, I closed her door and went downstairs to read while David and Tricia got home at ten. It was about ten-thirty when I saw the headlights as they pulled up in the garage. Tricia walked through the door and said, “Hey, sorry we are late!” She began to write me a check.

Just reading for school, I told her no worries. I actually had a second wind for the night creeping over me. David came through the door and closed the big garage door behind him. He said, “Jen, sorry about the delay. How was the little terror?” I said, “Oh you know, as adorable as always. She’s definitely one of the easiest kids I have taken care of.” Trisha handed me the check with an expression of gratitude. I asked, “So how was your guy’s night out?” David told me that their friends flaked out so they just had a nice night downtown the two of them. Trish was kind of annoyed at the couple they were meeting because this was the second time their plans fell through. I felt bad for them, and I was going to try to hit up a few house parties near campus before turning in. So I decided to say, “Well dang that’s a bummer! I’ve got nothing going on tonight, if you want me to hang out awhile.” David said he was not ready to turn in yet and would be down. Trisha’s face lit up a little and also was also happy to have me. Then, David went over to a Bluetooth speaker they had in their living room and put on some upbeat jazz. I must say, the man had class. Uncorking a bottle of red wine, Tricia asked if I wanted a glass, even though I was just nineteen at this point. They knew me well enough, and it is not like people my age did not drink! I gladly agreed, and took my glass to the living room to join David. Trish came in too and kicked off her heels, and propped her feet up on the coffee table. It was a May night, and the spring night breeze was amazing, so David opened the patio door. We just hung out talking for maybe half an hour. Things started to get relaxed with social lubricant, and kind of picked up from here. “Man, it would be a good night for a dip in the hot tub, Trish…” David said. She agreed, and asked him if he wanted to before bed. He then said, “Yeah, Jen, I’d ask you if you wanted to join us, but that might be weird. Also, you don’t have a bathing suit.”

That actually sounded quite enticing and I said, “That’s not weird at all, and remember, I took Jessica to her swimming lesson today. I swam too, and have my suit in my backpack.” Tricia was in the financial sector and David made six figures as a lead faculty member in the physics department. They were doing well for themselves, and had a really nice in-ground, six-person hot tub on their back patio. Given David’s love for the cosmos, they enjoyed many a night under the stars, and what better way to look at them year-round than in a warm, massaging soak. In a naughty way, I wanted to see David in swim trunks, and enjoy his rugged handsomeness, he was an avid cyclist. Tricia was quite a bit younger than David, as she was thirty-four, but she was also a looker that’s for sure. She had black hair, green eyes, freckles, and pretty pink lips she would always keep red with lipstick, and a thin, hourglass figure. Her breasts were average, maybe B cup, but I of course never saw her without a bra. Trish’s ass was flatter than most, but I found it cute anyway. These thoughts were all in the back of my mind, by the way, and I would have never told them or anyone else. I went to their downstairs bathroom and went to change into my bikini. Though it was not very revealing, it was blue with white stripes, boy short-style bottoms and a tank-style top. I put my beach towel around me and walked to the patio. They were still getting into their swim stuff, and the hot tub still had a cover on it. I did not know how to remove it so I just waited out there.

David appeared in a robe, removed the tub cover, revealing nice steaming water. The water illumination was flipped on. He checked the temperature and said it was perfect, but asked me to put my hand in it to make sure is was not to hot for me. It was just fine and felt amazing in the cool spring night air. David got out of his robe, revealing plain black and white trunks, and a fairly fuzzy fit chest, getting some tinges of gray. He gingerly got in and I removed my towel, and sat on the edge putting my feet in. The sliding door opened and Trish stepped outside in a robe, bringing the wine and a few more fresh glasses, and the Bluetooth speaker under her arm. David asked Tricia, “Hon, do we have any more of that brie the Mason’s gave us?” She said yeah, and David asked if we wanted some with some crackers. I was a little peckish, so I gladly said yes, and asked for some water too. Man these people were pretty classy. David got out really quick, put on his robe and went to the kitchen. Trish took off her robe, revealing a red string bikini that looked amazing on her shapely body. She got all the way in the water and said, “I love your suit, it is really cute! Where did you get it?” I told her I recently got it from Billabong on sale, and I complimented her piece too. She got hers from Victoria’s Secret. Plopping down in the water, I sighed and said, “You guys have an awesome setup out here. I mean, this is the life. When did you put this in?” She responded, “I think a bit more than two years ago now?” David walked out and Trish said, “Hey sweetie, how long have we had the hot tub?” He responded that it has been almost three years. I told them about how excited I was when my parents one Christmas said me and my brother were getting a pool in the summer when I was about nine, going on ten.

I then said, “Yeah I had lots of good memories with that pool.” Little did they know that many of those “good memories” we highly sexual in nature. But I decided to give them a more tame memory. “That summer we got the pool, my friend and crush was there for the day and we shared our first kiss together…” I recalled. Tricia looked at me and said, “At ten years old? Super cute! What was his name?” Crap, they did not know. I blushed a little and said, “It was was actually another girl.” David coughed as he was sipping some wine, and said “Jen, I did not know you were gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that. More power to you!” There was silence for a few seconds and Trish said, “Jen, sorry I pried or made you feel cornered to tell us if you did not want to.” This was funny and awkward and I had to giggle a little saying, “Hey I don’t mind at all, I guess it just never came up! No worries! I’m actually bisexual. I like certain people, not certain genders really.” David then, with a surprised look on his face, whispered in to Tricia’s ear and she nodded it smiling agreement. He then said to me “You know, Trish actually identifies that way too! Only a few people know, though. You’ve got allies here!” This was a crazy coincidence. Life is weird, here I was, a young college student, hanging out with my older professor and his wife in their hot tub, discussing about how she and I were both bi. Tricia said, “We consider you a good family friend, Jen. Little Jessica just adores you, too. We offer you nothing but support and hope for a bright future, hon.” Even though I already had great support already from my family being bisexual, this really meant a lot to me. My eyes started to water and I said “Can I give you guys both a hug? That means the world to me!”

Hugging both of them, there in the hot tub, made my heart flutter, not in any sort of sexual manner, but in pure solicitude. I whispered shakily, crying a little, “Thank you. For everything.” David wiped away my tears and patted me on the shoulder. He said, “It is wonderful that we crossed paths in life’s journey, Jen.” This did not help my case of watery eyes, and I embraced David again, involuntarily giving him a peck on the cheek, not quite sure how to process that. I sat back and then asked Trish, “Can I have another glass of wine, now?” I laughed in joy and wiped my tears away, taking a deep breath. Trish gladly poured me a glass, though about half as much as the first glass I had. Clearly she wanted to not get a minor drunk; though I was raised to be a responsible social drinker anyway. I also helped myself to some crackers and brie. She then said, “Want me to let you in on a little secret?” I nodded. “David and I don’t just go out with other couples for fun, but they are also an outlet for my tendencies.” Responding, I said, “How to you mean?” She said, “We are intimate with them; that’s why we are gone so long and brought you on as a babysitter for Jessica. We were late tonight because this couple we have been seeing called it off with us, when we thought things were going so well.” Wait, I think I have heard of this before; swingers or something like that. Couples that have sex with other couples together, to spice up their relationships. Something done in the 70’s or something with all the hippies. I asked, “Is that called “swinging?” They both nodded enthusiastically but told me it was now referred to as “the lifestyle.” Wow. I never would have guessed this. I mean, I have had a number of threesomes but I was new to this type of thing.

Now I was wondering why they were telling me this. Did they want me to join them or something? No, probably not. I then said “Why are you telling me this?” David looked mortified for a second, probably thinking I was super uncomfortable. Though I don’t really get mortified by much as I am a very sexually open person. Tricia then said, “There is a whole world for bisexual people like you and me, Jen. The swinging lifestyle is one of them. I love David, he is my rock and my soulmate. Our marriage is probably one of the strongest out there.” David looked into her eyes and grabbed her hand. She continued, “When we are with other couples, I have an opportunity to explore sexually with other bi women in other committed relationships with hetersexual men. David also gets to be part of that, because of our trust we have with each other. He gives me an opportunity to play with the other women, and I also give him an opportunity to be intimate with her. I then, allow the other man to be intimate with me, because he was giving enough to let me play with his wife. Basically, everyone gets sexual together, except for sexual activity between the men.” David cut in, “I am not gay and never will be gay, but Trish is bisexual and will always be bisexual. I simply allow her to address her sexuality and her needs. But we do it together. An exercise in unconditional love, if you will.” Then Tricia ended by saying “We are telling you this so you know there is a place for people like you and me in the sexual world, and you don’t have to compromise who you are.”

Now, I sat there not really knowing what to say for a few moments. To be honest, it was pretty sexy to hear this type of arrangement they had. But the thing is, I was already comfortable with myself in the sexual world. I guess it has just never been so, you know, planned out. David said, “Sorry if we are coming across as weird, but now you know more about us. Do you have any questions? It is a lot to take in, I know.” I the asked, “How do you, like, not stop being in love?” Even though they really explained it already, I just kind of needed to confirm what they were saying. We were really open at this point, and I began to tell them about my previous experiences with sex with more than one other person, and how I already kind of leaned that way. They assured me that this was normal, and similar to the type of sexual environment they enjoyed. It was nearing midnight at this point and we realized we spent a little too much time in the hot water. This was really the first time I had hashed out my sexual proclivities with other people, and it really helped me find myself a little bit. Oddly, kind of like they were sex gurus or something. I thanked them for their kind words, recounted experiences and amazing advice, as we got out and put on robes, and in my case, a towel. It was late, and they offered to let me crash in their guest bedroom in the basement. Gladly, I accepted, and Trish lent me pajama bottoms, a tank top and a toothbrush. I told them goodnight and went downstairs, and took a quick shower in the bathroom joining their guest room. With all this talk about sex, I was kind of horny and I masturbated and orgasmed in the shower as I rinsed off. Then I got in my pajamas and climbed into bed.

The problem now is that I could not go to sleep. I was wide awake, thinking about David and Trish, and how sexually adventurous they were, even in mid-adulthood. God, I was actually fantasizing about being one of their play partners in the bedroom. My pussy was tingling and alive, and my horniness was out of control. Even though I just came in the shower, I found my hand slipping under my pajama-bottom waistband. Now, I was playing with my clit between my index finger and thumb. Imagining David’s fit and warm graying chest, and my hands cupping Tricia’s wonderfully supple breasts, I used my other hand and slid two fingers inside my vagina, feeling my wetness. My breathing increased and I moaned so softly it was practically a whisper. My body yearned to be naked with theirs, to embrace them and to look into their eyes. Fuck, I could not snap out of it and could not seem to arouse myself anymore, so I gave up, sexually frustrated. There was nothing I could do, and I desperately wanted their touch on my wanting body. This sucked so much, as I wanted to walk up to their room, knock on their door, and dive into bed with them, straddling either of them and getting kisses. What if I did do that? All they had to do was say no. Plus, its not like they would boot me from their lives or anything. Right now, I needed some way to express my feelings. I could not take it anymore, and my mind told me I needed to go up to their room and at least tell them how I feel. As if in autopilot, I walked up the stairs. Once I got to the main level of their house, I could see the refrigerator water dispenser glowing in the darkness. I just stood there, in a daze, thinking for a few minutes.

To snap out of it, I got myself a nice glass of ice water, and drank thirstily as my mouth was dry. It was now or never, and I went upstairs. Jeez, I was so nervous and my heart was pounding. My nipples were hard from the cool air in the house, and poked through my tank top. Then I walked down the hall and stopped outside of Jess’s door. I quietly opened her door and looked at her, soundly sleeping, bear-hugging her favorite stuffed animal. Her peacefulness calmed me down, and I sat at the side of her bed, being careful not to wake her, for a few minutes. Gently, I tucked her hair behind her little ear and patted her shoulder. She moved a little, but still in deep sleep. I pulled her blanket up over her some more, covering her exposed arm, and silently left the room, softly pulling her door shut. Down the hall, I could see David and Trish’s door, closed. But light was still coming through the threshold. They were still awake, and numbness flooded through my body. Slowly I walked to their door, stopping in front of it, just staring at the door knob. I could hear them faintly talking, and I again just stood there, wondering if I was making a huge mistake. Mustering up some courage, I knocked softly. About thirty seconds later, David opened the door, wearing boxers. He said, “Oh, hi Jen, you’re still awake? What’s up, you need something? I thought you were Jessica for a second.” I just looked at him with a wistful expression, and he said, “Hey, are you okay? Come in!” So I did, and Trish sat up a little in bed, looking up from her book, worried. Emotions were running high, and I did not know how to proceed. I just started to weep quietly, taking deep breaths to calm myself.

David immediately hugged me, not even realizing I was braless in a tank top and said, “Hey, hey, what’s the matter? Did something happen?” Trish also sprung into action, got out of bed and came to me, grabbing my hands in concern. She said, “You can talk to us, babe. Tell us what’s wrong. Was it something we did? Sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable earlier!” My tears started to turn to laughter, and I said, “No, no, it was nothing you guys did at all. It’s me, I’m just new at this, and am nervous.” Trish responded, “Nervous about what, honey?” I then just cut to the chase, saying “To ask you both if you wanted to be sexual with me.” Tears of emotion were again streaming down my cheeks. I continued in a ramble/sob, “I know I am only nineteen and you guys are older, but I feel really attracted to you. And after wh-what we talked about tonight, I got aroused. Man, like m-maybe this is wrong? David, you were my professor and everything. God, I’m sorry. I just figured with the couple that d-didn’t work out, maybe you guys would might want me? Shit, I don’t know why I am crying.” David handed me a Kleenex and rubbed my shoulder with his warm hand, I wiped my eyes and Tricia kept hugging me amorously. She said, “First, thank you for telling us how you feel, that took some real honesty. Second, you read our signals perfectly, as we are not super upfront. And third, “We would fucking love to be with you! You are sexy, young, smart, kind, passionate, adventuro-...” Without thinking, I cut her off by kissing her passionately, for her wonderful words.

—END Part 1/2—

Part 2/2 —>



Submitted January 29, 2018 at 09:36AM by ivebeenslimed http://ift.tt/2nmixID gonewildstories

No comments:

Post a Comment