Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I used to convince my cousin of doing a lot of things just for my pleasure confession

Well so there it goes, when I was a kid I was kinda weird, I has almost no friend and used to hang out a lot with my cousin (1 year younger than me). He used to stay in my house an we usually played videogames (snes) all the day however when I had to stay in his house I got bored very fast, because there was nothing to do inside (my uncle and my aunt were very religious and didn't let us nothing, and we had to go to sleep at like 7pm). Well so here's where it begins, since I got bored very fast in his house, i used to suggest him some weird shit, like burning some of his more expensive toys (he had a lot of them) and things like that. One time we burned an action man, beheaded it, ant put its little plastic head inside a refrigerator in a grocery store near his house, another time we peed inside a car that was parked in front of his house an the owner left the windows down, another time I made him eat cockroaches telling him it was a new cereal, the worst thing i did to him was when I made him ate a piece of dog shit in exchange for lending him my Snes for two weeks. I don't know why but I enjoyed seeing him doing these things. The thing is that I always got away with all these things because he was very known for being problematic. I can keep going but fuck I feel so bad for him, I think that I took advantage of his innocence/stupidity. (Sorry for the bad English) TL:DR: basically the title



Submitted January 24, 2018 at 01:26PM by MXCMLP http://ift.tt/2DwEfk7 confession

No comments:

Post a Comment