Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I'm curious about your experience with meds for ADHD. ADHD

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I've been taking meds (Ritalin 18 mg per day and later going to check 36 mg if it works better) for one week and it's fucking amazing. I always thought my scattering and daydreaming was part of my personality but it obviously wasn't. I'm curious if any of you after taking them:

  • stopped to be scattered by moving cars, turned on small things like a refrigerator
  • started to think brighter
  • if you play games ,you got better at them
  • you don't repeat every minute "what?" when talking with someone

Those changes were the biggest one. I'm happy to hear how much it changed your life :D



Submitted January 25, 2018 at 12:40AM by QlockMS http://ift.tt/2E2wt2d ADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment