Thursday, January 25, 2018

Problems with chicken MealPrepSunday

I'm having a problem with chicken that I have had for years. It's delicious when it's fresh out of the oven/pan, but spending any amount of time in the refrigerator makes it taste like bird. It has a gamy taste if you know what I mean. I just made chicken yesterday for meal prep. Knowing I have a problem with chicken, I made a garlic cream sauce thinking I could tolerate it or mask it. Unfortunately this still didn't help. I want to eat chicken, but only hot sauce or buffalo sauce will help and let's face it I'm not gonna eat that all the time. Please does anyone else feel that way and can you give me a solution.



Submitted January 26, 2018 at 04:09AM by psychofrozenbeans http://ift.tt/2FhyjvB MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment