Tuesday, January 30, 2018

How, in the ever-living refrigerator, do you apply eyeliner. MakeupAddiction

You know, I'm not as obsessed with makeup as some of y'all. In fact, I only own like six products, just enough to make a decent everyday look.

I like to think I'm okay at the whole eyeshadow thing. I even think I'm okay at getting my foundation somewhat even. But I can't, for the life of me, ever figure out how to put on eyeliner.

I've seen about a kajillion YouTube tutorials, even one made in 1960. That's right, I've been consulting the twentieth century. Every time I pick up that eyeliner pencil - this tiny pathetic thing that came with my eyeshadow - I think, this is it. With my eye half-closed the line looks relatively thin, if not a little bit crooked, but as soon as I open my eyes - bam - I look like an emo kid who escaped 2009. The line looks as if it covers half my lid, and I've got a fair-sized eyelid to work with here. I've tried tightlining, and that seemed to work okay, but it was uncomfortable and a little risky to put on, and absolute heck to get off.

I don't even want to do anything fancy! I don't want a wing or a cat's eye or whatever. I just want a straight. Line.

What am I doing wrong?? Help me



Submitted January 31, 2018 at 09:41AM by Curliness http://ift.tt/2nnjMIo MakeupAddiction

No comments:

Post a Comment