Monday, January 29, 2018

Seeing an Advertisement from a dream I had?.. conspiracy

This is too strange. Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it. I know you see ads for things after talking about them and what not. But this was too weird so I had to post.

I like regular soda (yes I know it's bad for you).. I HATE diet stuff. I smoke a lot of weed so currently my dreams aren't really super vivid (they are super vivid when I stop smoking weed) however, I still have dreams that I remember, even if it's just bits and pieces.

Last night in my dream I remember going to my garage refrigerator, and grabbing a couple cans of sprite and a DIET COKE to put in the inside fridge for later.

I deleted all social media besides twitter and obviously Reddit. I woke up, and when I opened Twitter the 3rd post down is an Advertisement for DIET COKE.

Maybe this is all a coincidence but it was just too weird for my to not post about it. What do you think of this? I remember being freaked out the first time I noticed an ad about something I was just talking about. Now DREAMING too? Wtf..



Submitted January 29, 2018 at 10:07PM by adder4all http://ift.tt/2FrjXcg conspiracy

No comments:

Post a Comment