Monday, January 4, 2016

There's this pink man who lived in this pink house Jokes

There's this pink man who lived in this pink house, with pink walls, pink yard, with pink grass, pink driveway, pink sidewalk, pink mailbox, pink floors in his pink house, a pink tv that only shows the color pink, pink stairs that goes up to his pink second floor.

He's sitting on his pink sofa, next to his pink end table with his pink lamp on it, watching pink tv. He hears a knock on his pink door. He opens it and there stand a man whom says "I'm sorry to bother you, but I crashed my motorcycle into your pink mailbox out there in your pink yard, would you mind if I came in and used your pink phone?"

The pink man replies, "I do not own a pink phone, but you can come in and sit on my pink sofa with me, next to my pink end table with my pink lamp on it, and watch pink tv." The man at the door politely accepts and sits down with the pink man.

An hour goes by and he hears another knock at his pink door. He opens it. There stands yet another man whom says "I'm sorry to bother you, but I crashed my car into the motorcycle by your pink mailbox out there in your pink yard, would you mind if I came in and used your pink phone?"

The pink man replies, "I do not own a pink phone, but you can come in and sit on my pink sofa with me, next to my pink end table with my pink lamp on it, and watch pink tv." The man at the door politely accepts and sits down with the pink man.

Another hour goes by, and once again the pink man hears a knock at his pink door. He opens it. There stands yet another man whom says "I'm sorry to bother you, but I crashed my truck into the car by the motorcycle and your pink mailbox out there in your pink yard, would you mind if I came in and used your pink phone?"

The pink man replies, "I do not own a pink phone, but you can come in and sit on my pink sofa with me, next to my pink end table with my pink lamp on it, and watch pink tv." The man at the door politely accepts and sits down with the pink man.

An hour down the line and the pink man looks over to the three men on his pink sofa and says "Gee, I sure am getting hungry. How about some pink cereal, guys?"

All of the men accept. The pink man stands up from his pink sofa by his pink end table with his pink lamp on it, and walks into his pink kitchen with his pink tile flooring, pink oven, pink counters, and pink refrigerator. He opens his pink refrigerator and pulls out some pink milk. The opens the pink drawers and pulls out some pink spoons. Then opens the pink cupboards and pulls out pink bowls, as well as Fruit Loops and Cheerios.

Walks back into the pink living room, looks at the first man and asks what he'd like.

He says "I'd like Cheerios, please." The pink man hands him a pink bowl, pours Cheerios into it following the pink milk, and hands him a pink spoon.

He looks at the second man and says "How about you?" The man replies "I think I'll go with the Fruit Loops." The pink man hands him a pink bowl, pours Fruit Loops into it following the pink milk, and hands him a pink spoon.

He then looks at the last man and says "And you?" He replies "I guess I'll go with the Cheerios as well, thank you." The pink man hands him a pink bowl, pours Cheerios into it following the pink milk, and hands him a pink spoon.

And the moral of this story, two out of three men prefer Cheerios over Fruit Loops.



Submitted January 04, 2016 at 02:46PM by rickyhorror http://ift.tt/1RZ7SOF Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment