Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I need some personalized advice on cutting calories out of this diet (details inside): loseit

I'm 5'4", female, and weigh 149lbs. I've lost 16lbs the last 4 months. I've been tracking my calories and roughly following my macros. One question, I base my protein and fat goals on my goal weight. Is this correct? If I don't, there's so little wiggle room to eat veggies & fruits.

Now that my weight is below 150, I recalculated my TDEE and goals. (How often do you guys do this?) Anyway, I'm having a hard time reconciling my goal calories with my macronutrient goals. I also don't know where to trim calories down to reach 1356/day.

Here's is pretty much what I eat Monday - Thursday: (http://ift.tt/1RaWY8B)

Some more points about this diet: On the weekends, when I'm home from school, I will switch it up and have more meat/eggs instead of protein shakes. I commute over an hour to school and stay there all day (5am-7pm). I must take everything I eat with me. There's no refrigerator or microwave available to me at school. So, I don't like to take meat/cheese on those days. I'm trying to cut down calories while boosting the fat/protein intake. And, sometimes I get bored and substitute different veggies/fruits in.

Does this all look/sound good to you guys? Feel free to comment below!

EDIT: Formatting



Submitted January 07, 2016 at 03:02AM by paasaaplease http://ift.tt/1TF8zdY loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment