Thursday, August 18, 2016

Maytag Centennial rinse & spin, rinse & spin, rinse & spin and repeat until infinity and beyond! Appliances

Hello all,

I have just moved back into my house after a nearly 2 year long separation from the ex-wife. About a year or so before we split we bought a Maytag Centennial HE washer and dryer. During my extended hiatus, the washer has apparently become possessed. It will shift through all cycles normally until rinse and spin; once spun, it will begin the rinse and spin cycle over again. I put in a load before bed the other night and woke up in the morning to it still spinning!

  • I've checked for error codes: none.
  • Ive gone through both the automatic and the manual cycle troubleshooting: all seems fine.
  • I've even tried calibrating: no fix.

Next, I'll remove the front panel to access the board and check all of the wiring and wire harnesses for connectivity and life. However, my multimeter is at work an hour away so I have to wait until I'm next at the shop to do so.

In the interim, and seeing as I, much like my washer, tend not to finish tasks, especially if I stop working on it for a couple of days was hoping one of you fine folks may have experience with this sort of problem and may be able to set me on the right path towards fixing it.

Any advice much appreciated! And stay tuned, up next; refrigerator sometimes stops running. Again, much like myself!

Thanks!



Submitted August 19, 2016 at 04:48AM by Ricksavage444 http://ift.tt/2b2EB90 Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment