Monday, August 22, 2016

13 year old girl next door Advice

So I moved to a new house half a year ago, and I was all settled in my new living room watching Jessica Jones. I heard a knock on my front door so I answered it and the guy next door told me that his 13 year old daughter is too young for me, and I'm like taken back by it. I close the front door and sat down and continue watching Jessica Jones and confused and I asked myself what did I do to make him think I'm after his 13 year old daughter I'm 35 years old and quite frankly I don't give a fuck if a 13 year old girl is too young for me, especially when Jessica Jones is on my mind. Krysten Ritter is hot, not the 13 year old girl next door, so I don't know why her Father thinks I'm perving on her. I can't even go outside in my front yard without him thinking I'm trying to sneak a peak at his daughter. I have security cameras on the outside of my house because I can't trust her Father from doing something stupid, now to be honest one of my security cameras is facing her bedroom window, which I have there to make sure that idiot who is too over protective of his daughter doesn't go into my backyard and do something stupid. Well I came home from somewhere and he came right up to me and flat out accused me of watching his daughter undress herself in her bedroom, mind you even if the camera was there for my sexual pleasure in watching a 13 year old girl undress herself, I can't, doesn't he know about windows being double panned? I guess not. The camera is there for my own safety, besides I have cameras pretty much on all sides of my house, I even have one inside my kitchen facing my refrigerator. Well to cut to the chase, after he accused me of watching his daughter undress herself, I came to find out that her bedroom window doesn't have blinds anymore, now tell me what's up with that? Why would her bedroom window have blinds all this time for the past half year and even on the day he yelled at me but isn't there anymore? There are over a trillion people on Reddit, I'm sure there is at least one person who can answer that question. What would you do in my situation.



Submitted August 22, 2016 at 12:30PM by CrazyKiller5150 http://ift.tt/2bzor5i Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment