Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SAD in the workplace keto

I'm extremely privileged to be working at a modern small org venture firm who stocks the pantries, refrigerator, freezer, and counter tops with all kinds of foods, drinks, fresh fruits, granola bars, yogurts, cheeses, white castles, noodles, little Debbie snacks and more. They even provide catering twice a week. Our receptionist orders the food and he frequently asks for suggestions.

A couple of weeks ago, I emailed a suggestion that we start ordering a dozen eggs, kerrygold butter, and a small veggie tray in addition to current staples. I explained that for the ketoers in the org, it would be nice to have some basics in a pinch. There are two other ketoers and I cc'd them.

Well, the next delivery came in, and no eggs, veggie tray, or butter were included. When I asked, he snubbed me a bit and said "it's not a good fit".

I don't understand - white castles, yogurts, fresh fruit and nobody blinks. Eggs, butter, and a veggie tray, and it's not a good fit?

Can anyone help me with a strategy here? I don't want to seem ungrateful, but he should not be making dietary decisions on my behalf when these food delivery services are supposed to be for everyone.



Submitted January 06, 2016 at 10:53PM by ketobiohax0r http://ift.tt/1O5mF6M keto

No comments:

Post a Comment