Sunday, January 3, 2016

Pls halp, antique refrigerator whatisthisthing

So I should start by saying we bought a house six months ago and inherited this massive antique refrigerator. I tried looking around online for anything that had to do with this style refrigerator, trying to find out how much it is worth or who would even want it for that matter. I was always under the impression that anything and everything was on the Internet . Apparently any appliances that existed before the Internet are not old enough for the history books but not new enough for people to care. Needless to say I couldn't find much information about it, but I did find a little about the company. The malleable iron range company out of beaver dam WI went out of business around the time I was born. I was able to find out about their history but it doesn't help me much. Can anyone out there help with any info? I'll write down some of the numbers and the information that I do have on the physical unit.

<iframe class='imgur-album' width='100%' height='550' frameborder='0' src='http://ift.tt/1MOnhtw; <c> <b>On a tag on the left, inside of the front panel</b> Style No - R8BY Serial No - T1013

<b>On the Compressor</b> A/C motor General Electric built in overload protection US patent 1812748 2085995 2180983 Mod - 5KC47AB899CX HP - 1/3 PH - 1 Type - KC RPM - 1725 Volts - 115/230 Amp - 4.8/2.4 Cy - 50 Gej - 789 Temp rise - 40° C Time rating - Cont Ari Made in the USA N.P. 74211



Submitted January 03, 2016 at 11:45PM by jestersfester http://ift.tt/1MOnkoU whatisthisthing

No comments:

Post a Comment