Saturday, January 2, 2016

Low Water Pressure To Fridge HomeImprovement

Purchased a home this month that had a water line previously ran for the in door refrigerator water. The line itself appears in good shape with no obvious kinks etc, but it is a fairly long run with the small tubing. I'm (assuming) this is why the water pressure seems kind of low, and the output from my brand new Amana is slow. I don't have a reverse osmosis system of anything like that. My question is, what can I do to bring my water pressure up in this line? I've seen booster pumps but they seem to be designed for use with a reverse osmosis system. Can these be used to simply force more water down the line or will it just cause another issue elsewhere? I don't think there will be an easy way to shorten the length of the tubing, so looking for another way. Thanks!



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 07:10PM by PartialNecessity http://ift.tt/1mWpgHm HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment